Further updates here at the Badminton Centre:
- Our Beginners and Improvers coaching sessions will run as usual tonight, but will be reviewed ahead of next weeks session.
- Our Sharks and Smashers sessions on Saturday will be canceled till further notice.
- Casual Bookings are still available, but users must follow our procedures and guidelines while using the centre.
To remind you of these they are as follows:
- If you are over 70, pregnant or have underlying medical conditions then the Government advice is to self-isolate. For your own protection, please do not come to the centre
- Do not enter the building if you have been in contact with anyone and/or are displaying the following symptoms:
- high temperature (hot to touch on chest/back)
- a new continuous cough (coughing repeatedly)
- Wash your hands frequently and vigorously for at least 20 seconds– as a minimum we would request you to do so on entering/leaving the premises
- Cough or sneeze into tissues or block with arm
- Dispose of used tissues immediately – then wash your hands
- Use contactless payment methods wherever possible
- Avoid shaking hands
- Maintain social distancing ( > 1 metre)
For more information on the latest information regarding the coronavirus access the following links:
Should this position change then we will update you accordingly.