The Tyneside Badminton Centre has a number of table tennis tables available for hire.
£8.00 per table per hour at any time (i.e. no difference between peak/off-peak)
Basic Table Tennis bats and balls are available to hire.
You can book a table by ringing 0191 241 5385
The Tyneside Table Tennis Club play at the centre on the following nights:
Club Practice: Sundays 5:00-7:00
Match Nights: Tuesday and Wednesday Evenings 7:00-10:00
For more information about the club contact Mark Patterson via email: email@example.com
You can play Mini/Touch tennis at the centre Monday to Friday from 9am – 6pm.
- Booking is required and can be made by ringing 0191 241 5385
- Bookings are on the hour
- Junior Mini Tennis: £7.40 per court/hour
- Adult Touch Tennis: £8.80 per court/hour
- Bats and balls are available for hire
You can play pickleball at the centre Monday to Friday from 9am – 6pm.
Junior activity camps
Tyneside Badminton Centre will be running a junior activity camp during the half-term week commencing 31st May 2021. Please see details below.
- The camp is for children aged 8-16 years old
- The core sport will be Badminton, but there will also be a range of other activities, including Table Tennis, Short Tennis, Handball, Dodgeball, Frisbee, Kwik-Cricket, Arts/Crafts, Space Hopper Racing, Pool, Jenga etc.
- Activities will run 10am-12noon, 1pm – 3pm. An option of early drop off (after 8:30am) and late pick-up (before 5:30pm) is available
- Participants are required to bring their food and drink
- The cost is £15 per day, or £50 for 4 days (Monday to Thursday)
- 20% discount for any additional child from the same family
- The option of an early drop off (after 8:30am) and late pick up (up to 5:30pm) is available
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, places are limited. Booking will be available from Sunday 23rd May 2021 – check back here for booking procedures
To book any of the sports above, or to find out more, click on the link below.