From 17th May 2021 the Tyneside Badminton Centre will be changing it’s operating procedures in line with updated Covid-19 guidance.
Opening hours from 17th May 2021 to 20th June 2021 will be:
- Monday 9am-1pm, 5-10pm
- Tuesday 9am-1pm, 5-10pm
- Wednesday 9am -10pm
- Thursday 9am-1pm, 5-10pm
- Friday 9am-1pm, 5-9pm
- Saturday 9am – 6pm
- Sunday 12noon to 9pm
Bookings can be made by ringing 0191 2415385 or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org – please make sure you include a contact telephone number). All bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance and paid for on booking via card. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Strictly no bookings on the day or walk-ins without booking.
- Single court bookings can be made for up to 6 adults and/or juniors from mixed households
- Coaching is available on a 1 to 1 or small group basis (£25 per hour)
- Enter the centre via reception and leave via the signposted exits (marked in the badminton halls)
- Masks should be worn on arrival and when leaving. Please keep masks on in all public areas (e.g. reception, corridors etc.) but these can be removed once you are at your designated court
- Sanitise your hands on arrival and when leaving
- Maintain social distancing during you stay
- Avoid mixing with other groups that are in the hall
Requests for restringing ( https://www.tynesidebadmintoncentre.co.uk/racket-maintenance/) or bookings for the Saturday afternoon junior sessions (https://www.tynesidebadmintoncentre.co.uk/product/saturday-smashers/ or https://www.tynesidebadmintoncentre.co.uk/product/saturday-sharks/) can be made online.
We hope to be able to recommence our Pay and Play/50+ sessions in the near future – keep checking the website for updates
Tyneside Badminton Centre