Here at the Tyneside Badminton Centre we are open as usual currently, as ever this a very fluid situation and are following Government advise regarding COVID-19. This also means our usual sessions such as Singles and Pay and Play will be running as usual and courts can be booked.
Please if you are planning to visit us, make sure you follow the guidance for washing your hands, and stay at home if you have any symptoms (persistent cough or high temperature).
When you do arrive, you can help us at the centre by:
- Washing your hands thoroughly – we recommended you do this as you arrive and when you leave
- Sneeze/cough into a tissue and bin that tissue straight way
- Avoid spending more than 15 minutes within 2 metres of any one person during your stay
- Minimise the times you touch your face
We at the centre will help you by:
- Increasing the number of times that frequently touched surfaces (e.g. door handles, taps etc.) are cleaned
- Making sure soap and hot water is always available for hand washing